Welcome to the 2016-17 school year! This page will walk you through each of the forms that need to be submitted and all of the information that you will need to start the school year off on the right foot.
Please be aware that the REQUIRED FORMS section contains medical forms that must be completed by your doctor. It takes time for our Administrative Team to process each child's forms once they have been returned and so we ask that all forms be submitted/returned by August 1, 2016. Forms must be processed before your child's first day of school. Please return the form by mail or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that all forms are required to be completed for students (ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten) on an annual basis, regardless of his/her prior enrollment status. If your child is an Elementary student (First Grade - Sixth Grade) and returning to the school you only need to submit the Student Information Form and Emergency Contact form unless their medical information has been updated or changed. For new Elementary students (First Grade - Sixth Grade) please submit all paperwork.
Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 2529 Conowingo Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015 by August 1, 2016.
- Student Information Form
- Emergency Contact Form (OCC1214)
- Health Inventory Form (OCC1215)
- Parent Guide (OCC1524)
- Immunization Certificate (DHMH896)
ADDITIONAL FORMS - IF APPLICABLE
*If you live in a zip code that has been deemed At Risk for lead poisoning, you must return the above Lead Testing Certificate.
The following links provide additional information that you will need for the start of the school year. Please click on each link below.
- How to Access the School Calendar
- 2- 6 Cubby Day Information
- Elementary Open House Information
- Nut Policy
- School Supply List for all ages
- Staggered Start Schedule
- 2-6 Fruit and Vegetable Schedule
- Elementary Fruit and Vegetable Schedule
- Elementary School Year Conference Schedule - will be posted by 9/6
- Forms and Items Required Checklist
- 10 Easy Ways to Support Your Child in School
- Parent's Night Out
- NEW 2-3 Year Olds - Parent and Child Invitation
- NEW 3-6 Year Olds - Minimester Invitation
- Parent and Child Montessori Class for younger siblings - will be posted once schedule is finalized
- Independent Child Class for younger siblings for children ages 2 and 3
- Application for children/siblings not yet enrolled in the M-Th or M-F program for children ages 18 months through age 3