Welcome to the 2017-18 school year! This page will walk you through each of the forms that need to be submitted and all of the information that you will need to start the school year off on the right foot.
Please be aware that the REQUIRED FORMS section contains medical forms that must be completed by your doctor. It takes time for our Administrative Team to process each child's forms once they have been returned and so we ask that all forms be submitted/returned by August 15, 2017. Forms must be processed before your child's first day of school. Please return the form by mail or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that all forms are required to be completed for students on an annual basis, regardless of his/her prior enrollment status.
Completed forms should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 2529 Conowingo Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015 by August 15, 2017.
- Student Information Form
- Emergency Contact Form (OCC1214)
- Health Inventory Form (OCC1215)
- Parent Guide (OCC1524)
- Immunization Certificate (DHMH896)
ADDITIONAL FORMS - IF APPLICABLE
*If you live in a zip code that has been deemed At Risk for lead poisoning, you must return the above Lead Testing Certificate.
The following links provide additional information that you will need for the start of the school year. Please click on each link below.
- How to Access the School Calendar
- Cubby Day Information
- Nut Policy
- "Remind" Directions
- "Montessori Compass" Directions
- Staggered Start Schedule
- Fruit and Vegetable Schedule
- Forms and Items Required Checklist
- 10 Easy Ways to Support Your Child in School
- Parent's Night Out - for children ages 3 and up that are potty trained
- Incoming NEW 2-6 Year Olds - Parent and Child Invitation
- Independent Child Montessori Class for younger siblings (ages 2 and 3)